Applying the Law of Consultation in Scotland (in-house)
The course covers the role played by the law, key provisions from legislation and explores lessons from over 30 cases at the High Court in England and Wales or the Court of Sessions. Participants have the use of specially prepared Case Notes covering the most important recent precedents. They will also enjoy an entertaining group exercise in which they can test their understanding against an up-to-date realistic service rationalisation scenario.
Key Learning Points
- Explore the relevance of the law of consultation in the Scottish environment
- Understand the process of a Judicial Review
- Learn about the Gunning Principles
- The Doctrine of Legitimate Expectations
- Hear about different cases in which consultation has featured