Appreciative Inquiry in Consultation and Co-Production (in-house)
CPD/APC Credits: 20
Who is it for?
Ideal for those who deal or engage with citizens, volunteers and stakeholders in a process to improve an aspect of activity or manage a change process.
Drawing upon Sherry Fuller’s practical experience in applying this highly effective technique, this course will help people approach service change in a more imaginative way.
Working on such diverse issues as
- Mental health
- Road safety
- Strategic partnerships
- Other examples will feature in the course
Key Learning Points
- Learn how to leverage the maximum benefit from stakeholder consultation as a driver of sustainable improvements
- Improve working relations/conflict resolution
- Participants will leave the course with a better understanding of how to create processes they wish to use to effect and achieve their goals.
- The relationship with co-production