Better Data Analysis for Public Consultation (in-house)
CPD/APC Credits: 25
This course aims to offer participants a detailed insight into the issues and challenges inherent in the use of data collected by public engagement and consultation engagement exercises and their presentation to decision-makers.
Who is it for?
Ideal for consultation professionals who have a good general understanding of public engagement and consultation or public policy and want to learn, or improve techniques and knowledge.
• Help to understand the range and variety of data
• To provide participants with the knowledge to be able to make sense of the data and spot common pitfalls
• Fully equip participants with the skills and confidence to analyse and report
Key Learning Points
• A better understanding of what are the biggest challenges when analysing data from a public engagement exercise
• Participants will have gained the skills necessary to confidently analyse and report
• The tools and techniques for being more efficient and effective in your analysis