Better Focus Groups (in-house)
CPD/APC Credits: 20
Who is it for?
Anyone interested or involved in public engagement & consultation or public policy and wants to learn techniques and broaden their knowledge - fast!
- What are Focus Groups & when do we use them?
- Appreciate the role and value of using Focus Groups
- Focus on practical skills and their application
- Identifying and formulating the right questions
Key Learning Points
- Establishing appropriate aims and objectives
- Assess when and why it is appropriate to use Focus Groups as a method of public engagement
- Moderating Focus Groups
- Practical applications