Better Surveys and Questionnaires (in-house)
CPD/APC Credits: 25
Who is it for?
For those interested or involved in public engagement & consultation or public policy and want to learn the techniques and broaden their knowledge - fast.
- To raise participants awareness of the difficulties and issues involved in designing a good questionnaire
- To provide participants with the knowledge to be able to create their own high quality survey and questionnaire
- Consider when and how to use these methods
Key Learning Points
- When and how surveys and questionnaires are appropriate
- The importance of samples
- How to design and test specific questions
- The impact of question wording, response formats and question sequence