The Institute has developed a COVID-19 support package to help you:
- Understand how to safely and lawfully continue paused consultation and engagement projects
- Make the required changes to your stakeholder mapping and its underlying assumptions
- Redesign your exercises to account for social distancing and changed timetables
- Determine the requirements for retaining temporary changes made during Covid-19. Ascertain which can legally stay
- Reflect the changed priorities of your organisation and the wider public
- Gear up your team to disseminate public sentiment quickly
- Harness technologies for effective online engagement
Formulated by our team of experts this package of support is designed to get you back on track and moving forward, quickly, efficiently, and lawfully.
For more information call Rebecca Wright or Karen Fourie on 01767 318350 or by email.