News & Insights
We’re going to Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement for Infrastructure!
Consultation and Stakeholder Engagement for Infrastructure is taking place on 19th October in London.
Attend to hear the latest guidance on developing and delivering an effective consultation and engagement strategy.
Consultation experts will provide you with practical guidance and lessons from recent successful projects, exploring digital engagement techniques, current best practice, and innovative strategies for improving accessibility and engagement with seldom heard groups.
tCI Associate, Steve Inett, will be chairing the event.
- Bridget Wilkins, Head of Digital Citizen Engagement, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities
- Andrew Goodchild, Planning Manager – Hinkley Point C, EDF
- Phil Watson, Strategic Energy Projects Manager, Suffolk County Council
- Hannah Staunton, Head of Communications, East West Rail
- Chris Standish, Senior Community Engagement Manager, Homes England
- Chloe Hood, Head of Communications, Aura Power
- Amy Bodey, Head of Communications, Progressive Energy
- Lewis Brencher, Director of Communications & Engagement, Transport for Wales
- Garrett Doran, Technical Director – Stakeholder Engagement, WSP
- Poppy Tremayne, Stakeholder and Consultation Manager, RWE
- Leigh Bramall, Director, Counter Context
- Beth Motley, Director, Counter Context
- Angus Freeman, Senior Economist, Homes England
Contacts of the Consultation Institute can benefit from a 20% discount when you register using code: CON23CI.*
Visit the website for more information here.
How to register:
Quote your booking code CON23CI to receive your 20% off.
*Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with group booking discount.