Terms and Conditions
Please read these booking conditions carefully – if you make a booking with us you are bound by them.
You may cancel without penalty within 24 hours of making your booking (unless the course starts within 24 hours of making the booking), otherwise your acceptance of the following is assumed.
Please note that tCI does not accept provisional bookings. All bookings are accepted on the basis that they are firm bookings and subject to the following conditions:
- Requests to cancel a booking must be made via email to email@example.com
- You will be then be sent a confirmation e-mail verifying we have received your intention to cancel
- Cancellations via telephone cannot be accepted.
- If cancellation is 56 days or more prior to the event, an administration charge of £50.00 will be made
- If cancellation is between 55 to 29 days prior to the event, an administration charge of 50% of the invoice value will be made
- If cancellation is 28 days prior to the event, the invoice will be payable in full
- Delegate substitutions are allowed and will attract an administrative fee of £25.00 if made less than a week before date of event.
If we have to Cancel
- We will arrange for your booking to be transferred to the next available date or to another course or event of your choice to the same value of your booking
- We accept no liability for travel and accommodation costs if these have been pre-booked. We reserve the right to amalgamate and/or postpone courses if circumstances require. We advise that you do not make firm travel arrangements until 10 working days before the course or event date.
By submitting your information to The Consultation Institute you agree to the practices described herein. Information collected from this site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different or less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.
The purpose of this statement is to inform users of this website what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
This web site also uses Facebook Like cookies on selected pages. If you do not give permission for cookies to be stored on your PC for use by your Facebook account please click ‘do not proceed’ on the pop up box that appears when using the Like button.
In common with most websites, The Consultation Institute website automatically logs certain information about every request sent to it. This information is used for system administration and for producing usage statistics. Summary statistics are extracted from this data and some of these may be made publicly available, but these do not include information from which individuals could be identified. Relevant subsets of this data may be used as part of investigations of computer misuse involving this site. Data may also on occasion be used to enable investigation of technical problems on the website. Otherwise logged information is not passed to any third-party except if required by law.
From time to time we will use electronic forms on this site to gather personal information for purposes directly related to a service, function or activity of The Consultation Institute. When we do so we will let you know the purpose for which the information is being collected (including if the information is to be published). Completion of and submission of any form on this website is entirely at the discretion of you, the website user.
In using and submitting forms on this website you agree that The Consultation Institute may use any personal data of yours that you supply through the forms. The Consultation Institute respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data:
- The Consultation Institute will only collect and use your information to administer, support, improve and obtain feedback on its services.
- The Consultation Institute will not disclose your personal data to any other organisations without your permission.
It is important to appreciate that The Consultation Institute website provides links to other independent sites, but this policy and statement applies only to direct use of this website. You will need to consult the providers of other websites for information on their policies.
By submitting your information to the Consultation Institute you agree to the practices described herein. Information collected from this site may be retained indefinitely, and may be stored, accessed, and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different or less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.