News & Insights
📢 Our brand new e-Learning course, An Introduction to Co-production, is available now! 📢
There is increasing prominence of co-production in engagement and consultation through policy and practice, so it is vital that practitioners are up to speed with its principles and best practice.
The three modules within the course can be completed at your own pace, in your own time, and from anywhere. You will achieve an understanding of:
🔵 The principles of co-production
🔵 Where these principles can be applied
🔵 How to build an asset-based environment for co-production
🔵 The difference between co-production and co-design
To celebrate its launch, the first 15 people to enrol onto the new course will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a place* on our sold-out public course, Co-Production for Public Engagement and Consultation, delivered by expert Senior Associate, Andy Wright 🎉
Learn more and enrol here.
*The following terms and conditions apply:
– Prize will only be drawn once 15 people have enrolled onto the course
– The next date for the public training course is Thursday 14th September. If the date has passed when the draw takes place, or the winner cannot make this date, an alternative date will be offered.
– Deadline for entering the prize draw is Friday 29th September
– The winner will be contacted via email, so please ensure the email provided is correct and in use
– We reserve the right to amalgamate and/or postpone courses if circumstances require. If we postpone and you cannot attend, you can be transferred onto a date that suits you.
– No cash alternative or alternative course will be offered to the winner of the draw