How well do you know the Institute?
The Institute has been providing thought leadership and guidance in a rapidly evolving world of public consultation and continues to set the standards for best practice.
Members of the Institute may be aware of some of the supportive services we offer, but many of you may not know the team behind the scenes.
The Institute is a UK based not-for-profit organisation founded in 2003 and centrally based, in Bedfordshire, near London; the Institute is on hand to offer its services across the UK, Europe, and the rest of the world.
Our services include:
- Advice and Guidance, keeping clients on the right path and providing assurance, focus and protection.
- Quality Assurance of your consultations and processes. Ensuring best practice standards are met and reducing the risk of challenge.
- Risk Analysis of your project. Helping you evaluate forthcoming projects where challenges might come from and providing high quality solutions to ensure risks are eliminated or reduced.
- Executive Briefings, including Law of Consultation. Keeping you informed, ahead of the game and confident in what you are doing.
- Options Development and Appraisal. Training and advising on robust process and methods.
- Skills Audit, evaluating your team’s ability to meet best practice standards.
- Training, a wide range of public, in-house and online courses to build the knowledge and skills your team need.
- Membership, giving access to exclusive members services including premium content, a dedicated advice line, as well as discounts on training.
- Introducing video content production. Our in-house studio facility can support you in accessing the latest mediums for disseminating information and conducting consultation to best practice standards.
The Institute consolidates the best consultation expertise from around the UK, and boasts a base of over 30 highly experienced Associates. It brings together the most skilled practitioners to formulate ideas that help build the resources the Institute is renowned for. Therefore, providing solutions and confidence for consultors.
Behind the expert associates lies a dedicated in-house team. Now under the leadership of former associate, Nicholas Duffin, the TCI staff specialise in project management and business operation ensuring a duty of care and consideration to a growing client base.
A snapshot of tCI is available to view here.
If you wish to be notified of our latest video content as soon as it is uploaded, please subscribe to our YouTube channel.