Preparing for a Public Consultation
This course shares best practice in pre-consultation activities, equipping participants to undertake the full range of preparatory activities required to conduct an effective and robust public consultation process. The course shares best practice approaches and demonstrates effective ways to secure meaningful engagement of citizens and stakeholder organisations in the pre-consultation phase.
What topics will you cover?
– An introduction to public consultation
– Stakeholder identification and analysis
– Pre-consultation engagement
– Best practice options development
– Scoping a public consultation
What will you achieve? An understanding of….
… the role of appropriate pre-consultation activities in delivering a robust public consultation
… the critical role effective stakeholder identification and analysis
… approaches for involving stakeholders in options development
… the institute’s consultation mandate and its benefits
Who is this course for?
This course is for communications and engagement professionals and organisational leaders. The content is as relevant for those who are new to public consultation as it is for those who are experienced and looking to increase their skills.
Kathy Graham | Senior Associate
• Creation and delivery of shared visions
• Best practice public consultation
• Public involvement & continuous engagement
• Evidence based policy development
There are no upcoming dates planned at present. Please check back soon.