Ten Smart Engagement Techniques
This interactive course will provide an overview of ten of the best online and in-person techniques to engage and involve the public in continuous engagement and consultation. It will help you to evaluate which method is best suited for different audiences at different stages of the process and develop an appropriate engagement plan. It goes beyond traditional online surveys and focus groups and may give you new tools to add to your toolbox.
What topics will you cover?
– How to consider the needs of the seldom online and seldom heard
– Different methods of open and closed dialogue and deliberation
– Some of the different online tools available
– New ways of creating an environment of participation
What will you achieve? An understanding of…
… what smart engagement is
… a variety of smart engagement techniques
… how to strengthen your confidence in designing and implementing an engagement plan
Who is this course for?
Anyone wishing to engage or consult with their stakeholders to seek feedback or inform decision making.
Anna Collins | Senior Associate
• Consultation and engagement techniques
• Equality Law and duties
• Corporate Governance
• Programme Management
Upcoming course dates
There are no upcoming dates planned at present. Please check back soon.