Are you looking to advertise a consultation & engagement related vacancy? Vacancy advertising with the Consultation Institute is an effective way of reaching the UK’s public consultation & engagement community. We will not only place your vacancy on our website but will also publish it regularly on our Social Media channels and will include it in our Tuesday Topics. The fee for this service is £149.00 + VAT, for a maximum advertising period of six weeks. For more information on this service, get in touch with Martin Roach on 01767 318350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wanted: New Associates in Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
The Consultation Institute is expecting a higher level of activity in these countries over the next 2 years and wishes to supplement its base of over 30 existing Institute Associates, most of whom are based in England.
Most of our Associates are highly experienced public engagement professionals possessing particular market segment knowledge or particular methodological or thematic expertise. On occasions, they develop and deliver training, but more frequently provide best practice Advice & Guidance to public bodies or anyone seriously needing to consult key stakeholders or the general public. The Institute has well-proven, world-class methodologies for Quality Assurance, Risk Assessment, Stakeholder management and a host of other tasks for which our clients need help.
If you feel you might be interested, and can work on a freelance basis, but within the Institute’s Associate framework, please complete the form below.
Join the tCI team
Can you handle rejection on the phone? Are you happy to keep making calls?
Can you work as part of a team but also be focused and work apart when needed?
Would you like to work in something different, unique, interesting and intriguing?
If you can say yes to the above, you’ll enjoy working with The Consultation Institute. We are all about consultation. We work with, support, advise and critique government, public bodies, energy developers, infrastructure developers and other bodies that have a duty to consult the public.
We need a part-time telesales operative. This role is 20-25 hours per week. It is a soft sell scenario, contacting people on our database, opening doors and passing them to others to advise and process.
A healthy hourly rate is offered together with a bonus incentive. Interested? Please give Karen Fourie a call on 01767 318350 to find out more.
Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation Officer, Birmingham
We are expanding our Stakeholder Engagement and Consultation team and require an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual to work across a number of varied transport and infrastructure projects based in Birmingham.
With solid experience in consultation and stakeholder engagement, the individuals must be able to advise clients on the best process of stakeholder engagement and consultation, monitor budget, deliver consistently good communications and analyse and evaluate engagement and consultation.
A typical week would include:
• Advise on appropriate stakeholder engagement and consultation strategies for multi-disciplinary projects.
• Plan and deliver stakeholder communication and consultations (non-statutory and statutory).
• Lead the engagement with key stakeholder groups and objectors including Statutory Bodies, planners, residents groups, environmental activists, local businesses and councillors.
• Prepare consultation and communication materials
• Conduct analysis on quantitative and qualitative data collected as part of the consultation process and produce reports.
• Report findings in neutral, unbiased manner, and prepare documents suitable for public scrutiny.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• Degree in relevant subject alongside a membership of relevant body
• Experience planning and delivering stakeholder engagement and consultation strategies
• Ability to analyse quantitative and qualitative data collected as part of the consultation process
• Excellent client liaison skills
• Ability to produce high quality communications materials
• Ability to manage a budget and produce fee forecasts
• Experience of statutory consultations
A little about us:
Together, our people make up one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We’re dedicated to the communities where we live and work in the UK and propelled by international brainpower. Staying curious is what drives us. Looking at challenges from fresh angles helps us deliver future-ready solutions that break paradigms.
With around 7,000 talented people in 70+ offices across the UK, and 36,000 around the world, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
To apply for this role, please click here.