Advice & Guidance
tCI has more experience than any other comparable organisation regarding the operation, design and delivery of engagement programmes. It also has greater capacity and has delivered specific advice on engagement in many areas of service redesign, relocation, and restructure.
How does it work?
To deliver Advice and Guidance, tCI provides the client with a menu of services from which they can draw on our expertise as needed. A lead Associate will be appointed to work with the client but their support will also be supplemented by access to the wider team the Institute has to offer, each of whom has specialist knowledge on particular issues.
Engagement projects are often fluid and a flexible approach is taken in changing the scope of delivery where the circumstances of the client require it.
Sector experience includes:
• Interpreting legislative and ‘legitimate expectation’ requirements to consult and involve
• Building and maintaining ‘continuous engagement’ mechanisms
• Equalities aspects of engagement and consultation
• Undertaking stakeholder analysis (inc. stakeholder mapping etc.)
• Scoping a consultation
• Advising on options development and appraisal
• How to draft consultation narratives (i.e. the consultation paper)
• Devising project plans for consultations
• Best practice consultation data analysis
• Best practice use of online consultations and social media
• How to facilitate engagement exercises (e.g. focus groups)
• How to prepare consultation feedback and other reports