Further practical support to help develop engagement and consultation documents for the public in line with your programme.
The Institute can offer the services of an experienced associate to support the pre-consultation and consultation activities.
Resource support can include, but is not exhaustive to, the following support:
- Summary of engagement work
- Issues paper
- Risk register and mitigation
- Facilitating focus groups
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Working with stakeholders for solution development
- Options development and appraisal
- Managing complexity in options development and appraisal
- Writing communication strategies
- Collating outcomes to date to inform the development of options
- Organising, validating and analysing returned data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Complaints procedure
Want to know more?
Our Sales Team is on hand to assist with any questions you might have.