High-quality, independent facilitation services for all engagement activities.
The Consultation Institute (tCI) has extensive experience providing high-quality, independent facilitation services for all engagement activities. Our experience ranges from facilitating large-scale deliberative events, world cafés, participatory budgeting, town hall type meetings, etc., to small-scale engagement activities, such as focus groups, peer groups, and one-to-one interviews.
The principles and standards against which all members of the Consultation Institute team conduct themselves are set out in the tCI Code of Practice for Facilitation, which is a reference guide and unifying set of 12 principles.
The skilled facilitators at tCI benefit from knowledge in many sectors including planning, infrastructure, rail, highways, energy, health, local government, police, fire and rescue and airports, and on a range of topics ranging from climate change to health inequalities.
In addition to facilitation services, the tCI service offer extends to managing large scale to small scale engagement projects, which include:
- A review of project engagement plans
- Developing an appropriate communications engagement plan for projects or programmes
- Independent facilitation for community engagement or other engagement activities
- Independent analysis of qualitative and quantitative data, including drawing up recommendations where appropriate
- Report writing, output: producing the official report to decision makers (as and if required)
NB – this is not an exhaustive list of our services in this area. The team at tCI Head Office will be delighted to provide more detail.
Want to know more?
Our Sales Team is on hand to assist with any questions you might have.